sábado, julho 15, 2006

Beckett


:) plano do festival de almada?

beckett, ainda em estudo..

Depois de "à espera de godot"

ACT I
A country road. A tree.Evening.
Estragon, sitting on a low mound, is trying to take off his boot. He pulls at it with both hands, panting.
He gives up, exhausted, rests, tries again.
As before.
Enter Vladimir.
ESTRAGON: (giving up again). Nothing to be done.
VLADIMIR: (advancing with short, stiff strides, legs wide apart). I'm beginning to come round to that opinion. All my life I've tried to put it from me, saying Vladimir, be reasonable, you haven't yet tried everything. And I resumed the struggle. (He broods, musing on the struggle. Turning to Estragon.) So there you are again.
ESTRAGON: Am I?
VLADIMIR: I'm glad to see you back. I thought you were gone forever.
ESTRAGON: Me too.
VLADIMIR: Together again at last! We'll have to celebrate this. But how? (He reflects.) Get up till I embrace you.
ESTRAGON: (irritably). Not now, not now.

_________________

Depois de "dias felizes"

WINNIE:What is a hog, Willie, please!
WILLIE:Castrated male swine. (Happy expression appears on WINNIE'S face.) Reared for slaughter. (Happy expression increases)

What is a hog, Willie, please!Castrated male swine. (Happy expression appears on WINNIE'S face.) Reared for slaughter. (Happy expression increases)
Overjoyed by this scrap of communication and contact Winnie declares 'Oh this is a happy day! This will have been another happy day!

_______________

espero entusiasmada "todos os que caem"

depois talvez explique o porquê da surpresa com beckett.

2 comentários:

milene disse...

as rugas deste homem fascinam-me!

... mas não está aí o interesse maior por beckett

milene disse...

Alegria e desespero do mundo dados na expressão duma actriz

in
http://dn.sapo.pt/2006/07/15/artes/alegria_e_desespero_mundo_dados_expr.html

eu estive lá!!! :)